KDandLiberty2

Friday, February 29, 2008

We got our Lenten donation cans at church last week. On the way home from church Kolbe asked if he could do some chores to earn money to fill up the can. He cleaned the hardwood floors in the dining room for a dollar and earned another dollar cleaning all of the dining room table chairs. Cheap labor, I almost feel guilty. Libby loves to take her time relaxing/reading/ etc. while taking care of business in the bathroom. She is now able to mount the toilet all by herself when she needs to go. When I came to check on her, here was the scene. By the way, that is a coon skin cap in case it is too hard to tell from the picture.
This morning I got Libby dressed and put her hair in pigtails. When Kolbe saw her he said, "You look so pretty, Libby." After I finished getting her ready I brushed Kolbe's hair. When he gets ready for church or school he wants me to fix his hair, clean his ears, and give him a spray of cologne. After I finished his morning routine Libby walked in and said, "Oh Kolbe, you look handsome." Since both of them had commented on how nice the other looked I had to snap a picture before we walked out the door.

1 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger Scott and Suzanne said...

Can you send Kolbe up to Milwaukee - I have lots of chores he can do for a buck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home