KDandLiberty2

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Kolbe changed out of his pj's but had not yet put on his clothes for the day. Before he could, he got distracted by me cleaning and decided to help sweep. I asked him if he thought he should put on his clothes and he responded, "You know, I'm not really a clothes boy."
Later Kolbe said, "If we go out to eat, I'll put on my clothes. The sign says no shirt, no service." I said, "No shirt, no shoes, no service." He replied, "Is that all I have to put on?" Nice try.
For some reason we have not been able to access the Sesame Street website lately. Kolbe said, "Is something wrong with Big Birds website?" Then he instructed me to "type into the computer, Kolbe and Libby want to watch Big Bird." He is getting pretty good using the mouse, he uses it to build lego structures on the Bob the Builder website and is starting to recognize letters on the keyboard to type in his name.

1 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Blogger Helen said...

What a great idea!! Don't get dressed until you go out to eat! I never thought of that. It sounds good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home