KDandLiberty2

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Sharing some of mom's salsa. They had each just eaten a piece of their Easter candy and Libby's mouth is blue. When Kolbe picks out his piece he methodically looks at every piece contemplating what would taste the best to him at that time. Libby just grabs the first piece she can reach and has it eaten before Kolbe has made his decision. Usually he tries to eat his piece slowly and enjoy it and she finishes hers quickly and starts bugging him for a bite of his.

2 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger Helen said...

I'd like a bite of that salsa myself! It looks delicious. I'm so glad you have started posting again. I had almost forgotten what the kids looked like!

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger amylombardi said...

Hey, guys! Libby is getting soooo big! I just love looking at your blog! How cool were the tractors? That's awesome! I didn't even know they were in KC until I saw your blog! Love your pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home