KDandLiberty2

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Today was our annual pictures of the kids. They did GREAT! Luckily the pictures don't show it, but somehow, Libby managed to chip a tooth yesterday. We have yet to figure out how or when, but when I was brushing her teeth this morning I noticed it-about an hour before our picture taking appointment.
You may also notice the scab on her leg and bruises on his. I guess it comes with being the ages they are. :) It is always something. At 1:00am this morning after hearing Kolbe crying I went up to find a huge infected splinter in his thumb that we had to perform an immediate extraction on. Again, we don't know how he got it or where it came from, but somehow I got it out without my glasses on and only half awake! When it came to picture time I convinced him splinters need air during the day and bandaids only at night so he wasn't flashing a huge Curious George bandaid in all of his gorgeous pictures.
You wouldn't know it by looking at them, so clean looking, that yesterday afternoon she actually laid down in our "flower bed." I say "flower bed" because they aren't any flowers planted in it, it is just a section of DIRT. She was face down, lying on her tummy like she was going to take a little nap in the soil. I want to hose them down every night before they come in for dinner!

2 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Blogger Scott and Suzanne said...

Those pictures are awesome! I can't believe how long Libby's hair is, too. They both look so good. Also, Libby's such a smarty - you said "Flower bed" - she was just laying on it like she would a normal bed :) It always makes me giggle all of the chaos going on "behind the scenes" of picture taking. All of that craziness and worry and you get these nice serene, angelic photos!

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Helen said...

I posted a couple of your pictures for my pictures. I just couldn't help myself! They are such cute pictures, and such even cuter kids! Keep the new pictures coming. I love them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home