KDandLiberty2

Friday, September 01, 2006

We haven't taken pictures in a few days, but have lots of Kolbe sayings to post.
In the store the other day he was goofing around and I told him to calm down. He said "Well, next time you don't have to bring me with you." I usually use this with him when we are somewhere he wants to be and is acting up... "I won't be able to bring you with me next time." He just changed the words a bit for his own benefit.
On our way to his school one morning, the road was torn up due to construction and was very bumpy. He announced from the backseat that I wasn't being a very good driver.
Whenever I give him a treat or something he wants he comments that I am being a good mommy.
A few nights ago I think he was fighting with Libby in his sleep. He had been in bed a couple of hours when I heard from his room "Hi...NO, that's mine, that's my juice box." I assume he was trying to keep it from Libby.
In all fairness, he is a good big brother. Out of the clear blue he said "How much do I love you Libby?...Soooooo much."
Leave it to a 3 year old to tell it like it is. The kids get really interested in my shower when they discover I am shaving my legs. A few hours after my shower Kolbe rubbed his hands on my legs and said "You did a pretty good job here and here, but I feel some whiskers right here, (pointing to my knees.)
I walked into the backroom last week to find an empty trashcan on its side and Kolbe laying inside. I asked him what he was doing and he said "Kolbe's Oscar." Really how can you get mad?!?
He has never been a big tv fan but lately has started to be interested in a few movies, though he loses interest fairly quickly. A little spider was running across our wall and he said, "There's a fly,...SEIZE HIM!" Where did he pick this up? Shrek.
Kolbe loves to paint, but has never liked coloring much. In preschhol they do a lot of coloring with markers. He had a small "homework" assignment that wanted him to color a picture. It was a train like the little engine that could. He started to color the eyes with gray markers and suddenly got upset, "Oh no, he can't see."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home