KDandLiberty2

Monday, May 19, 2008

Day 2 of lifeThe kids had to make sure Mary Katherine was healthy.
Modeling her hand me down bows from Libby

Day 3 of life

Grandpa brought the kids up first thing in the morning. I had packed a suitcase with all of the clothes for the kids to wear while Jeff and I were in the hospital. Thursday morning Grandpa called and asked if it was okay for Libby to wear a pair of pink pants and a shirt with a heart on it. I knew it was not one of the outfits I had packed, and I had never put her one pair of pink pants with her one shirt that had a pink heart on it, but I told Grandpa that would be okay. Libby arrived at the hospital in her pajamas that have pink bottoms and top with a heart. Grandpa said the kids don't get quite the same quality care with him that they do with their mom. We thought it was pretty funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home